Effective January 1st, 2020, the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) gives California consumers certain rights regarding the collection and sharing of their personal data. CCPA gives consumers the right to:
- Receive a notification when personal information is collected.
- Request access to their personal information (REQUEST).
- Request that their personal information be deleted (DELETE).
- Request that their data not be sold (DO NOT SELL).
- Not be discriminated against if privacy rights are exercised.
[SUBJECT] CCPA Compliance request
Nature of your request: REQUEST / DELETE / DO NOT SELL
Email address where you can be contacted: