Effective January 1st, 2020, the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) gives California consumers certain rights regarding the collection and sharing of their personal information. CCPA gives consumers the right to:
- Be informed of the categories, sources, sharing and uses of personal information we collect.
- Request access to their personal information (ACCESS).
- Request that their personal information be deleted (DELETE).
- Direct that their personal information not be sold (DO NOT SELL).
- Not to be discriminated against if they exercise their privacy rights under CCPA.
Because we do business in California and meet the criteria of a covered entity under CCPA, HomeGauge is required to provide these rights to California residents.
Do Not Sell: If you’d like to direct HomeGauge not sell your data, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the following template when submitting your request:
- SUBJECT LINE: Do Not Sell
- First and Last Name
- Email Address
- State of Residence
Access and Delete: For Access and Delete requests, please see use the following link: https://www.homegauge.com/ccpa.htmls
For additional information on CCPA and your rights, please continue to visit this resources page, or visit: https://www.oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa